Water Filtration Systems in Bay Shore & Melville, NY
Would you bet your family’s health on the quality of your tap water? If the answer is no, then you need to improve your water quality through a whole-house water filtration system. To install a system in your home, call our experts at Retro Hot Water & Heating for appointments in Melville, NY. Our trained experts offer flat-rate pricing and use the latest technology.
When your building needs plumbing repairs, contact us to learn about our commercial plumbing services.
Different Types of Water Filtration Systems
There are numerous options when selecting a whole-house water filtration system for your home in the New York Metro Area. Some of the most common options are:
- Charcoal Filters: These are typically low in cost and are one of the most popular models.
- Sediment Filters: These help with homes that use well water.
- Water Distillers: These models use energy and typically have slow production. They remove Cryptosporidium and minerals from the water.
- Reverse Osmosis: This option removes Cryptosporidium and other minerals, and creates bottle-quality water.
- Alkaline Water Ionizers: These add a millivolt charge to water and minerals, and shift the pH levels.
- Ultraviolet Water Filters: This option destroys germs.
- Magnetic Water Filters: These filters reshape water minerals with magnets.
- Infrared Water Filters: These passively reshape water structures.
- Catalytic Water Filters: This type uses resin bead coatings to target specific toxins.