go-to source for residential boiler repair and commercial
boiler repair in Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Waterheaters.com is the go-to source for
residential boiler repair and commercial
boiler repair in Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Boiler Repair in New Hyde Park, NY 11040
What Makes Waterheaters Boiler Servicing Stand Out In New Hyde Park, NY?
Imagine this: It’s a typical winter morning in Nassau County, and you’ve just gotten out of bed and plan to take a nice hot shower bath, and then suddenly the hot water stops coming.
We know you have experienced such things, but what if we say: now you don’t need to worry about such misfortunate events because we are available seven days a week to protect you from such circumstances.
The main reason for the water heater problems is the heater’s oil boiler. Air Conditioning and Heating Systems are part of the HVAC system, which require regular maintenance services. Therefore, it’s essential to hire boiler servicing regularly in Nassau County.
Boiler repair is one of the critical, regular activities one needs to do to increase the water heater’s life. The primary goal of maintenance services is to guarantee that the air conditioning and the hot water heater are working correctly.
Boiler servicing in New Hyde Park, NY is one of the most expensive services because it is one of the trickiest jobs. As a result, customers are forced to replace water heaters in New Hyde Park, NY.
Waterheaters Boiler Servicing Unique Features
Waterheaters is one of the most reputed water heater replacement and boiler servicing companies in New Hyde Park, NY. After our staff fixes the boiler, you may be confident that you will have hot water seven days a week.
Waterheaters is an EnergyStar rated company. You can visit the energy star website to find out details about our credentials.
Now, let’s tell you why our boiler servicing in New Hyde Park, NY, is considered the best in the industry.
Waterheaters in Nassau County has 30+ years of experience in the water heater replacement and installation industry. As they say, experience seeds expertise. Similarly, in the last 30 years, we have outpaced our competitor’s performance in boiler servicing in New Hyde Park, NY.
The exclusive features of services from Waterheaters are as follows:
1) Immediate Resolution Approach: We have always believed in solving the immediate problems of our clients as our priority. After getting the boiler servicing requirement from our clients, we immediately send one of our highly qualified team of plumbers to carry out the boiler servicing. If required, we undertake the water heater replacement.
2) Proven Track Record: We are one of the rare companies in the region to have a nearly 100% satisfied customer track record. In the last 30 years, we have helped an uncountable number of people with top-notch boiler servicing, heating system maintenance, and much more.
3) Certification Matters: Our team makes sure to carry out boiler servicing that helps increase the life of your water heater. Unlike others, we take the utmost care while hiring our team members. We only have skilled and certified plumbers.
4) Wide Range Of Services: Waterheaters deals in commercial and residential water heating system maintenance. We provide almost every service in the water heater industry.
5) Budget-Friendliness: Waterheaters is aware that companies charge unjust prices for their mediocre services. However, with us, customers get top-notch boiler servicing at a reasonable price in New Hyde Park, NY.
Let’s Meet In-Person For Boiler Servicing Requirements
Generally, the average life of a water heater is supposed to be a maximum of 13–15 years, and we make sure to maintain the maximum life of your water heater. If you want to experience customized, budget-friendly, and top-notch everlasting boiler servicing in New Hyde Park, NY, you must contact the Waterheaters team.
We are happy to resolve all of your water-heated-related problems. We at Waterheaters are committed to offering our maintenance services seven days a week. You can get in touch with us anytime during working hours, and our team will personally take care of all your problems. To get in touch with us and avail of our budget-friendly services, please contact us at 631-629-4877.
Some information about New Hyde Park, NY
New Hyde Park is a village in the Towns of Hempstead and North Hempstead in Nassau County, on Long Island, in New York, United States. It is the anchor community of the Greater New Hyde Park area. The population was 9,712 at the 2010 census.
Thomas Dongan, the fourth royal governor of New York, was granted an 800-acre parcel of land in 1683 that included New Hyde Park. It was known as ‘Dongan’s Farm.’ Dongan built a mansion on what is now Lakeville Road. In 1691 Dongan fled to New England and then Ireland, as King James II and his Catholic forces failed to regain power in England and Ireland.
In 1715, Dongan’s estate was sold to George Clarke (who was Secretary of the Provence of New York). He named it Hyde Park in honor of his wife, Ann Hyde. Clarke sold the property in 1783 and in the early 19th century it was parceled up and sold as farm land. Raising cattle was a chief agricultural enterprise from Dongan’s time until the mid-19th century, when cattle farming in the expanding American West forced the farmers into other pursuits.
When a post office opened in 1871, the name was changed from Hyde Park to New Hyde Park to avoid confusion with the upstate Hyde Park.
Directions from New Hyde Park, NY to Waterheaters
Here are some boiler-related links: