Our team of professionally trained, fully licensed and insured technicians specialize in troubleshooting and repairing boiler issues, and because we know that boiler issues can arise at any time of the day or night, we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Signs You Need Boiler Repair Services
While we don’t expect you to be an expert, as a property owner, we do think that it’s important that you’re able to identify the signs that indicate your boiler is on the fritz. If you’re experiencing any of the following issues, it may be time to consider contacting Waterheaters to schedule an appointment for boiler repair services.
- Strange sounds. Even when they’re functioning properly, boilers aren’t completely silent; however, the noise they generate shouldn’t be attention-grabbing or disrupting. If the appliance is rumbling, rattling, or it’s making any other strange sounds that grab your attention, that’s a cause for concern, and it should be investigated.
- Leaks. A boiler is a closed-loop system, so water should never escape. If you see water dripping from or pooling around the tank, don’t just clean it up and forget it! Something is definitely wrong and needs to be addressed by a professional
- Heating delays. If it seems like it’s taking longer than usual for your home or business to heat up after the boiler turns on, having the appliance inspected by an experienced technician is highly recommended.
- Odd smells. When a boiler emits an unusual odor, that’s almost always a bad sign. Shut off the appliance and schedule an appointment for emergency boiler repair. If the smell is reminiscent of rotten eggs, you may have a gas leak, in which case you should call your gas company before scheduling an appointment for boiler repair.
- Higher utility bills. If your utility bills have skyrocketed, even though you aren’t using any more heat or hot water than usual, a problem with your boiler could be to blame.
For Boiler Repair That’s Beyond Compare, Contact Waterheaters Today!
The licensed and certified technicians at Waterheaters. have the knowledge and experience that you can count on to repair all brands and types of boilers. We’ll perform a thorough assessment of your boiler to identify the cause of the problem, and will make the necessary repairs, quickly and accurately. Boiler repair isn’t all we do; we specialize in residential water heater replacement and commercial water heater replacement, too. When we’re on the job, you can feel confident knowing that your system will be back up and running in no time and that your heat and hot water will be fully restored.
For more information, to request a free, no-obligation price quote, or to schedule an appointment, click on the ‘get quote now’ button, submit the requested information, and one of our associates will reach out to you to discuss your boiler repair and/or water heater replacement needs.
Suffolk County, NY
Nassau County, NY
WATER HEATER REPAIR & INSTALLATION
Why Choose Us
Local Service on Long Island, NY for both Residential & Commercial water heaters.
We work with only the best brands, including Rinnai Water Heaters, Navien, AO Smith, Bradford White Water Heaters, and more.
For every water heater installed, Waterheaters.com donates 100 meals to children through Island Harvest.
Financing Available. Contact us today to learn more!
Servicing all of Queens, Nassau County, and Suffolk County, NY
Fill out this form below and we will be in touch with you to discuss all your hot water needs!